Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Adoption in Japan - Final Post

So you may notice all the previous posts about the adoption process are gone now.  Yesterday I went for a personal interview and was asked to sign an updated agreement form which included an agreement to not disclose the process, prices or required documents in public.  I told them that I had been doing just that for some time now and if they would like me to remove those posts, to which they responded "Yes please."

So in good faith I have done that.  Sorry to those coming here looking for details, but I cannot give them anymore.  We will still provide general updates as to our progress, without revealing any details.

As to that, things are still progressing and we hope to be on the waiting list soon.

-JC

No comments:

Post a Comment